Immigration Recruitment nisrecruitment.name.ng Application Portal 2021/2022.
Immigration Recruitment nisrecruitment.name.ng Application Portal: Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) invites application from interested and suitably qualified person’s for its job recruitment exercise 2021/2022. Apply for NIS Job Recruitment below.
About Nigeria Immigration
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
NIS Recruitment Process
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is always once in a year for graduate and non-graduate seeking to work in the commission. the recruitment process in in three categories:
- NIS Recruitment Online Application
- NIS Shortlisted Candidate for Screening Exams
- NIS Final Shortlisted Names For Training
The Immigration Department, as it was known then, was entrusted with the core immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that chair was in the person of Mr EH Harrison.
The department in its emergent stages inherited the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its operation.
At inception, the department had a narrow operational scope and maintained a low profile and simple approach in attaining the desired goals and objectives of the government.
During this period, only the Visa and Business Sections were set up. For more information visit www.nisrecruitment.name.ng
NIS Recruitment 2021 process has commenced, you can download the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021 application form Online or Register via the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) portal.
Immigration Recruitment 2021
The Nigeria immigration service recruitment application process always takes place on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng the official site of Nigeria Immigration Service.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced its 2021 Recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The application is opened to all civilians (Male and Female). Serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
NIS Disqualified Requirements
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability
- Pregnant women
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment and Academic Qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Available Positions
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”):
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for the Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII).
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE /OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Immigration Assistant III (IA)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with a minimum of four(4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Procedures
- Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown below. The Nigeria immigration shortlisted portal nisportal.com.ng the latest before the application closing date.
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher PIN as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link.
- After activating your account, log in and complete your profile and application form.
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once the application gets approved.
- Watch out for the Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
When is the NIS Recruitment Form & Portal Registration 2021 Closing Date?
According to “NIS news” the closing date for Nigeria immigration registration form & portal is four weeks from the day it opened.
Have the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021 Begun?
The latest news on NIS recruitment has it that the NIS began recruitment on Friday, March 13, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning NIS Recruitment , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.