Immigration Recruitment nisrecruitment.name.ng Application Portal 2022/2023.
Immigration Recruitment nisrecruitment.name.ng Application Portal: Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) invites application from interested and suitably qualified person’s for its job recruitment exercise 2022/2023. Apply for NIS Job Recruitment below.
About Nigeria Immigration
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
NIS Recruitment Process
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is always once in a year for graduate and non-graduate seeking to work in the commission. the recruitment process in in three categories:
- NIS Recruitment Online Application
- NIS Shortlisted Candidate for Screening Exams
- NIS Final Shortlisted Names For Training
The Immigration Department, as it was known then, was entrusted with the core immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that chair was in the person of Mr EH Harrison.
The department in its emergent stages inherited the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its operation.
At inception, the department had a narrow operational scope and maintained a low profile and simple approach in attaining the desired goals and objectives of the government.
During this period, only the Visa and Business Sections were set up. For more information visit www.nisrecruitment.name.ng
NIS Recruitment 2022 process has commenced, you can download the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 application form Online or Register via the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) portal.
Immigration Recruitment 2022
The Nigeria immigration service recruitment application process always takes place on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng the official site of Nigeria Immigration Service.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced its 2022 Recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The application is opened to all civilians (Male and Female). Serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
NIS Disqualified Requirements
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability
- Pregnant women
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment and Academic Qualifications
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Available Positions
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”):
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for the Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII).
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE /OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Immigration Assistant III (IA)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with a minimum of four(4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Procedures
- Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown below. The Nigeria immigration shortlisted portal nisportal.com.ng the latest before the application closing date.
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher PIN as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link.
- After activating your account, log in and complete your profile and application form.
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once the application gets approved.
- Watch out for the Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
When is the NIS Recruitment Form & Portal Registration 2022 Closing Date?
According to “NIS news” the closing date for Nigeria immigration registration form & portal is four weeks from the day it opened, Application Closing Date: 31st July, 2022.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For more information, follow the links below:
Important Notice For Applicants
- This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have any agent for the online application. Therefore, you are to Make the payment of N1,000 Application fee on this website (www.niscareer.org.ng) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such act through the phone numbers on our website or email.
- The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this portal.
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
If you have any questions concerning NIS Recruitment , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.