Imperial College Great Scholarship: The Imperial College Great Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Imperial College London students.
Imperial College Great Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
The scholarship program offers financial support of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study at Imperial.
Benefits of Imperial College Great Scholarship
The scholarship program offers financial support of a minimum award of £10,000 to students pursuing one year of postgraduate study in the UK.
Requirements for Imperial College Great Scholarship
1. Applicants must be available to commence your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
2. Applicants must have received an offer to study for a Master’s Course from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, or Faculty of Natural Sciences by 13th March 2023. Please note MRes courses are not eligible.
If you have any questions concerning Imperial College Great Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.