Imo State University (IMSU) Admission List 2021.
IMSU Admission List: Imo State University (IMSU) admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
IMSU Admission List
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session post-UTME screening exercise.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
How to Check IMSU Admission List
IMSU prospective students are to follow the link below to access their admission status:
IMSU prospective students can ALSO access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must:
- Visit the Bank and make Acceptance fee Payment using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REG NO/NAMES/PHONE NO/DEPT ADMITTED
- Generate and print a receipt.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Imo State University (IMSU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2020-2021.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any questions concerning IMSU Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.