Imo State University JUPEB Admission Form 2020 | www.imsu.edu.ng.
IMSU JUPEB Admission Form: Imo State University (IMSU) has started selling applications for admission into its JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMSU JUPEB Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUBEB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUBEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of their choice of course in Imo State University, Owerri or other JUBEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
IMSU JUPEB Duration & Admission Requirements.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates intending to apply for admission into JUPEB Programme of Imo State University are expected to have obtained five credits which must include English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Upon admission, the candidate is expected to choose only three (3) subjects relevant to the course he/ she wishes to study. The relevant subject combinations meet the requirement as applicable for the admission into Degree programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture Science, Engineering, Medicine, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Law, Humanities, Education, Business Administration and social sciences Imo State University, Owerri or other JUBEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
How to Apply for IMSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Visit IMSU portal (www.imsu.edu.ng) and make payment of N20,000. Submit your remita at the JUBEB office of the CEPS/JUBEB unit of Imo State University and wait for further instructions
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
- Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and personal Telephone Numbers.
- Candidates are required to register for the 2021 JAMB direct entry admission during the programme.
CLOSING DATE: 15th February, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning IMSU JUPEB Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUAM JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Pre-Degree, JUPEB Form 2020/2021
- Achievers University Owo (AUO) JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Session
- AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.