Imo State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023.
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Form: Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form below.
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri has released the admission screening exercise application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session to be on sale.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
Dates scheduled for the test are shown below for various programmes:
DAY 1: Tuesday, 1st November, 2022
- English and Literature studies
- Mass Communication
- Banking & Finance
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
DAY 2: Wednesday, 2nd November, 2022
- English Education
- French Education
- Government Education
- History Education
- Accountancy Education
- Religion Education
- Igbo Education
- Economics Education
- Fine & Applied Arts Education
- History & International studies
- Library science
- Political science
- Public Administration
- Theatre Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
DAY 3: Thursday, 3rd November, 2022
DAY 4: Friday, 4th November, 2022
DAY 5: Saturday, 5th November, 2022
- Agric Economics
- Agric Engineering
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Animal Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Science
- Agric Education
- Chemistry Education
- Biology Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food Science & Technology
- Guidance & Counseling
- Human Anatomy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Soil Science
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Religional Planning
DAY 6: Tuesday, 8th November, 2022
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Plant Biology & Biotechnology
- Public Health
- Quantity Survey
TIME: The test starts by 8:00am each day at the Imo State University CBT centre.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT: Candidates are required to come along with their JAMB slips as well as IMSU post UTME application forms
Please note the test is for both UTME and DE candidates
IMSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri, and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
APTITUDE TEST: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens on September 2022
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: [email protected].
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Application Deadline: The closing date for this exercise is Wednesday, 5th October 2022.
If you have any questions concerning IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MOCPED Post UTME Form
- DELSU Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.