Imo State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020.
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Form: Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form below.
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri has released the admission screening exercise application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session to be on sale.
Latest Information: The 2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry candidates are by this notice instructed to immediately upload their O’Level results to JAMB PORTAL without further delay as it is a criteria for admission to be considered
IMSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri, and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: email@example.com.
IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020
If you have any questions concerning IMSU Post UTME /DE Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MOCPED Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session | NCE
- DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.