Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
IMSU Supplementary Admission Form: Imo State University (IMSU) supplementary admission form for candidates who has not yet offered admission for the 2021/2022 academic session, should apply now.
This is to inform all the students that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2021/2022 academic year post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the university is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to the IMSU merit admission list. The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates the opportunity to fill in for the less competitive course.
Candidates that did not choose Imo State University as their first choice are also eligible to apply, provided they visit the JAMB portal on www.jamb.gov.ng in any of the JAMB accredited CBT centres and effect the change of Institution.
Such candidates must have scored up to 150 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB examinations.
IMSU Supplementary Courses
(A) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & VET MEDICINE
1 .Agricultural Economics
2 . Animal Science and Fisheries
3 . Crop Science and Biotechnology
4 . Food Science and Technology
5. Soil Science and Soil Management
(B) FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1 .Banking and Finance
2 . Management
3 . Marketing
4 . Hospitality and Tourism Management
5. Insurance and Actuarial Science
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION (EDUCATION ARTS)
1 . Education Accounting
2 . Education Economics
3 . Education English
4. Education French
5 .Education Government
6 .Education Geography
7 . Education History
8 . Education Igbo
9 . Education Religion
10. Library and Information Science
(D) FACULTY OF EDUCATION (EDUCATION SCIENCE)
1 . Education Agricultural Science
2 .Education Biology
3 .Education Chemistry
4 . Education Fine and Applied Arts
5 . Education Mathematics
6 . Education Physics
7. Guidance and Counselling
(E) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1 . Agricultural Engineering
2 . Chemical Engineering
3. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
(F) FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
2 .Estate Management
3 . Fine and Applied Arts
4 . Quantity Surveying
5 . Surveying and Geoinformatics
6 . Urban and Regional Planning
(G) FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
1 . French
2 . Linguistics and Igbo
3 . Philosophy
4 . Religious Studies
(H) FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
1 . Human Anatomy
2 . Physiology
(I) FACULTY OF SCIENCE (BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES)
1. Animal and Environmental Biology (Zoology)
2. Plant Science and Biotechnology (Botany)
(J) FACULTY OF SCIENCE (PHYSICAL SCIENCES)
1 . Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
(K) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- IMSU Admission List
- IMSU Post UTME Screening Result
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form
- IMSU Supplementary Admission List
How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission Form
The supplementary form is obtainable at the cost of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
Interested candidates should:
- Visit any bank and make payment using the bank branch Interswitch Paydirect platform.
- Select supplementary application
- Enter JAMB REG NO/NAMES eg. 7678999 BA/ Sunday Okechukwu Iyang
- Make payment and generate receipt
- Go to www.imsuictblog.com.ng/supplementary and validate the application.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN THE BANK
- OLEVEL RESULT MUST BE UPLOADED TO JAMB PORTAL AS IT IS A CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
The purchase of forms ends on Friday, 18th February 2022.
If you have any questions concerning IMSU Supplementary Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.