Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission List 2021/2022.
IMSU Supplementary Admission List: The Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out…See more details below.
IMSU Supplementary Admission List
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
IMSU supplementary admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2021-2022.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the IMSU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you have any questions concerning IMSU Supplementary Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.