Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post UTME Screening Form 2020 | ND Full-Time.
IMT Post UTME Form: Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, has started selling post UTME screening admission form into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMT Post UTME Form
The management of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu wishes to announce to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Latest Information: The proposed Post – UTME Examination for the Degree and Direct Entry into the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for 2020/2021 Academic Session will no longer hold on the 28th -30th October 2020 for the degree programme as earlier scheduled. A new date will be communicated. Meanwhile, applications are still ongoing into the affected programmes
See Also: IMT HND Admission Form 2020/2021
NOTE: The screening exam which will be computer-based takes place from Monday 19th October 2020 to Friday 23rd October., 2020 by 8:am daily.
IMT Cut Off Mark: The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning IMT Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.