INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate; The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff Recruitment shortlisted candidate for 2023 General Election is now open for all the 36 state of the federation including FCT Abuja.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the full list of shortlisted candidate that applied for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment prior to 2023 General Election for all the 36 state of the federation including FCT Abuja.
INEC Shortlisted Candidates For General Election
Check the Shortlisted Names of INEC Adhoc Staff list on www.inecnigeria.org/adhoc-jobs-shortlist. You can check the PDF Shortlisted Candidates of the Independent National Electoral Commission for general election on this page.
The list containing the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment shortlisted candidates includes the names of applicants who applied for the INEC recruitment and have met the requirements and qualifications.
The INEC shortlisted candidate 2023/2024 is out. The selection exercise for the Independent National Electoral Commission shortlisted candidates 2024 is ongoing. All applicants are advised to check their names, screening location, requirements, and guidelines.
36 State and FCT INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 PDF List
Did you apply for the ongoing INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment? If yes, then it is important for you to know if you have been shortlisted for the INEC screening is now over. Name of all verified and shortlisted applicants is now out.
We are glad to inform you that the Independent National Electoral Commission list of shortlisted candidates has been published. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage of the exercise.
How to Check the INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate 2023
Click on your state of origin below to check full list:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
The Independent National Electoral Commission has fixed the date in which the shortlisted names of candidates who applied for the recruitment will be published online.
The shortlist will be published on INEC application portal so have patience. We will now show you how you can check your name immediately the shortlist is out.
To check your name on INEC Shortlist, simply follow these steps:
- Login to INEC portal at www.inecnigeria.org/adhoc-jobs-shortlist
- At the top navigation, click on Shortlisted Candidates.
- Select Download PDF Shortlist.
- Search for your name on the shortlist.
Federal Government Job Recruitment
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
About Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission was established in 1998 and is the electoral body which oversees elections in Nigeria.
The administration of democratic elections in Nigeria dates back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria(ECN) was inaugurated in 1958 to conduct the 1959 federal elections. Prior to 1958, regional laws and government regulated and conducted elections.
ECN was headed by an expatriate, Ronald Edward Wraith and four Nigerian members representing each region and the Federal Capital Territory of Lagos. The Federal Electoral Commission (FEC), established in 1960 conducted the immediate post-independence federal and regional elections of 1964 and 1965.
Prior to the conduct of the 1964 election, the Chief Electoral Officer, Kofo Abayomi resigned and some party officials from the NCNC and Action Group doubted the credibility of a free and fair election. The electoral body was dissolved after the military coup of 1966 in Nigeria.
In 1978, the Federal Electoral Commission(FEDECO) was constituted by the regime of General Olusegun Obasanjo, organizing the elections of 1979 which ushered in the Nigerian Second Republic under the leadership of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. It also conducted the general elections of 1983.
If you have any questions concerning INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.