Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023.
INEC Recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment of various personnel in the commission for 2022/2023 publications.
INEC Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels07 and 08in the Local Government Areas (LGAs)across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 -14.
See Also: AKISIEC Recruitment
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended)
INEC Recruitment Categories
- Professionals/Experienced hires –Grade Levels 09 -14.II.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) –Grade Level 08III.
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) –Grade Level 07
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORIES
1) PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES –GRADE LEVELS 09 –14
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities,Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificateandpost-qualification cognate experience is anadded advantage.
2. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) –GRADE LEVEL 08
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND inSocial Sciences,Sciences or Humanities,and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
3. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) –GRADE LEVEL 07
Applicants must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2years post-qualification cognate experience.
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
In addition, an applicant MUST:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- Not be above35years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire
JOB DESCRIPTION(PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES
Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area.
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards approved by the Commission.
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area
How to Apply For INEC Recruitment
Method of Application:
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com portal login to complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
Do you use a “@Yahoo.com” Address?
Delivery to @yahoo.com email accounts is heavily delayed. You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterward to continue
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Recruitment of Election Staff for the 2022 Edo State and Ondo State Governorship Elections.
To apply for the available election staff positions in the 2022 Edo State and Ondo State Governorship Elections using the INECPRES Web Portal, Click HERE
Click HERE to download the INECPRES Mobile App (Android users only) and apply for the available election staff positions in the 2021 Edo State and Ondo State Governorship Election.
If you experience any application issue or have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0700-CALL-INEC
People Also Search For: When is INEC Recruiting, How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment, Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2022, INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2022, INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2022, INEC 2022 Recruitment Deadline.
INEC Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning INEC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.