Bond University International Stand Out Masters Scholarship, Australia 2021/2022.
Bond University Scholarship for International Stand Out Masters: Apply for International Stand Out Masters Scholarship At Bond University. The Bond University, Australia is giving individuals the opportunity to fulfill their dream of studying in Australia with the help of a funding programme.
Bond University Scholarship
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue bachelors or masters studies for the session 2021/2022.
See Also: Acumen West Africa Fellowship
Egypt, Kenya, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
Undergraduate or Masters
Value of Awards:
Up to 25% tuition
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
- Applicants are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarship
To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After receiving confirmation, students can submit the International Student application Form for the award. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
- First-round applications close on 30 June 2021 for students commencing in September 2021 semester.
- Second-round applications close on 23 August 2022 for students commencing in September 2022 Semester.
If you have any question concerning Bond University, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.