ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project Training Programme | www.itf.gov.ng | www.neca.org.ng.
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project Training 2021/2022 | Applications are invited for ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project Training programme, (TSDP) is a joint initiative by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA).
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Project Training
The ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) is a joint initiative by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) designed to promote the availability of middle-level manpower with the appropriate Technical and Vocational Skills to meet the identified needs of industries in Nigeria.
See Also: Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
The training institutions currently provide empowerment in the following skill areas:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Machining and Pipe-fitting (Plumbing)
- Welding & Fabrication
- Production Welding
- Maintenance Welding
- Electrical & Electronics Maintenance
- Auto Mechanics / Mechatronics
- Instrumentation – Automation and Process Control
- Building Construction
- Agric and Agro-Allied
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35years
- Must have a passion for exploring the ICT world as a Career.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
At the end of the training, participants would be
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in computer and internet proficiency for employability
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self-employed
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running a sustainable technology-based business.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential.
Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
-2 passport-sized photographs
-Original Birth Certificate
-Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
-Original and Photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 6th July 2022to email@example.com
For More Information:
Application Deadline: Null
If you have any question concerning ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project Training, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.