Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result: The Iyi-Enu School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State Entrance Examination Result for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, that the management of the institution has released the 2020/2021 entrance examination result.
How to Check Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
- Go to Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing entrance examination result checking portal at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/rs_log.php.
- Supply your first name and examination ID in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the submit button to access your score.
Please, should there be a need for further information or clarification, Call/WhatsApp the numbers below between 8am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays:
All candidate that takes part in the last Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Examination from 14th September to 17th September can now check their result online using the procedures above. (www.iyienusonam.co.uk)
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date, Arrangement & Modalities.
The entrance examination into School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu would be held over a period of four (4) days, from 14th to 17th September, 2020 by 9am daily and the following shall be the arrangement for the conduct of the examination.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, and observing the rules of the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), all candidates would be expected to come to the exams on different days.
- 14th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0001-0200
- 15th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0201-0400
- 16th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0401-0600
- 17th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0601-0800
- FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
- PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
- EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.php alternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
- EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
- PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
- DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
- EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is expected to start by 9:00am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension.
Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium
- Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
- Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
How to Check Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result: Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday.
If you have any questions concerning Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- NNSS Admission Entrance Examination Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Schedule 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NECO National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Timetable 2020
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course
- NECO National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Registration Form 2020/2021