www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility | JAMB efacility Portal.
JAMB efacility Portal: www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated an online portal where Direct Entry and UTME candidates can now check or confirm their admission status for all years. The admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE.
JAMB efacility Portal
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities…Read More.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status on JAMB efacility Portal
Jamb Candidate/aspirant who don’t have an account with JAMB, you will have to create one. This is to be able to check your admission status. However, if you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Additionally, after successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Also, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
JAMB Result 2021 is out on JAMB eFacility Portal
The 2020 JAMB result is out on the result-checker at www.jamb.org.ng. This is the result of JAMB CBT UTME for 2020. Thus, all candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME can now check their results online.
The 2020 JAMB UTME Result Checker makes it possible to check your UTME scores online.
How to Check Jamb Result 2020 on www.Jamb.org.ng
For a candidate To check 2020 or 2021 JAMB UTME results does not require the use of scratch card. Candidates can check their results for free online. Thus, if you are looking for how to check the result of JAMB UTME, below are the main steps required
Kindly follow the steps below to check your 2020 JAMB UTME result online:
- Go JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Also, click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
There is another method you can easily check your jamb result: You can log in to your JAMB profile, and click on “Check UTME Examination Results”.
How to Check UTME Result Via SMS Short Code
According to the authorities, Candidates are to send RESULT to 55019 using the phone number they used to create profile and their result would be sent to them.
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- Also, a candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…and the details will be provided.
- However, if the result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- Also, if a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- Furthermore, if a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- Additionally, a candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- Also, “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
NOTE: Be informed that JAMB releases 2020 UTME results in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You do not have any result yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. As such, you have to check back later.
FAQs about JAMB efacility Portal
Below are some frequently interested asked questions by candidate and aspirant about JAMB efacility portal:
What Should I do when My O’level result is an Awaiting Result?
If you have not been admitted via Jamb portal kindly upload your O’Level result on JAMB portal so that your institution of choice will be able to process your admission faster. However, this is for Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration
JAMB not offered admission yet?
Keep accessing JAMB Caps portal for your admission status. School Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
If you have any questions concerning JAMB efacility Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- JAMB profile Account 2020/2021 – How To Create JAMB profile Account
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Cut-Off Marks
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution / Data Correction | www.jamb.org.ng
- JAMB Regularization 2020 For Direct Entry & NYSC | Regularization Login
- JAMB 2020 UTME Cumulative Performance Statistics
- JAMB 2020 UTME Application Statistics by State of Origin
- JAMB Direct Entry Registration 2020: Instructions & Guidelines