JAMB French Syllabus 2021/2022 UTME | www.jamb.org.ng.
JAMB French Syllabus | French Syllabus from JAMB 2021/2022 Academic session, This syllabus is designed to test the candidate knowledge from the course objectives outline below.
JAMB French Syllabus
This Jamb syllabus is designed to test the candidate knowledge from the course objectives below;
1. assess written comprehension in French;
2. identify how French sounds work in speech production;
3. examine the culture of Francophone West Africa and France in relation (where possible) to home country;
4. appreciate straightforward literary texts in French;
5. apply the principles governing the structure and use of written French
French Syllabus from JAMB 2021/2022 session
The legal instrument establishing the Board was promulgated by the Act (No. 2 of 1978) of the Federal Military Government on 13th February 1978. By August 1988, the Federal Executive Council amended Decree No. 2 of 1978.
The amendments have since been codified into Decree No. 33 of 1989, which took effect from 7th December 1989. Decree No. 2 of 1978 (amended by Decree No. 33 of 1989) empowered the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board to:
- (a) conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education (by whatever name called) in Nigeria
- (b) appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of the Subject Panels and committees and other persons with respect to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental thereto or connected therewith.
- (c) place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account:
- (i) the vacancies available in each tertiary institution
- (ii) the guidelines approved for each tertiary institution by its proprietors or other competent authorities
- (iii) the preference expressed or otherwise indicated by the candidates for certain tertiary institutions and courses
- (iv) such other matters as the Board may be directed by the Honorable Minister to consider or the Board itself may consider appropriate in the circumstances.
- (d) collate and disseminate information on all matters relating to admissions into tertiary institutions or any other matter relevant to the discharge of functions of the board.
- (e) carry out other activities as are necessary or expedient for the full discharge of all or any of the functions conferred on it under or pursuant to this Decree
If you have any questions concerning JAMB French Syllabus, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- JAMB Agriculture Syllabus
- JAMB Art Syllabus
- JAMB Arabic Syllabus
- JAMB Biology Syllabus
- JAMB Chemistry Syllabus
- JAMB Commerce Syllabus
- JAMB CRS Syllabus
- JAMB Economics Syllabus