JAMB Regularization 2022 For Direct Entry & NYSC | JAMB Regularization Price, Date, Deadline and Fee Portal
Jamb Regularization Portal, Price, Date, Deadline and Fee Portal: Jamb Regularization portal has been enable for nysc and direct-entry candidate who want to re-conciliate he’s or her OND, NCE and HND admission between their institution and JAMB.
Jamb Regularization Portal
This article with give you an insight of what Jamb regularization is all about, This include: The Meaning of Jamb Regularization, Candidates that are to do Jamb Regularization, How to do Jamb Regularization Yourself, and the Deadline.
See Also: Jamb Change of course and Others
What Is Jamb Regularization All About?
Jamb regularization is a new system introduced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, and it can be also called LATE APPLICATION on Jamb Portal, Jamb Regularization means the reconciliation of your OND, NCE & HND admission between your institution and JAMB.
This Jamb Regularization is mostly done by candidates that got admitted into their previous school, Polytechnic, Monotechnic or College of Education without participating in UTME Examination, or Candidate that didn’t receive Jamb Admission Letter from JAMB, which implies that they didn’t have Jamb registration number and their school didn’t notify Jamb of there admission.
How Much Is Jamb Regularization
The Jamb Regularization cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and you are to follow the step by step procedure listed below to get it done,
How to pay for JAMB Regularization
- Tap on the “Continue” button to make your payment online or use the Transaction ID to make payment using other methods.
- On the online payment page, enter the details of your debit card
- Click on the “Pay” button to complete your payment.
- Immediately after the payment is completed, the status of the payment will be shown on the “My Payment Section”.
- A confirmation email and SMS will also be sent to you.
Completing the process:
Now that you are done with the payment, tap the “Continue” button to proceed.
Once you click on the “Continue” button you will be taken to a page that will require you to fill in your Exam Year and JAMB Reg Number.
- Fill in the form that will appear with the required details.
- Tap on the “Submit” button to complete the process
- The next step is to print out the “indemnity form” and take it to your institution for Approval.
- It is left for the institution to submit the form to the JAMB state office.
- You will receive a notification message immediately after the approved form is uploaded to your JAMB profile.
- At this point, it will be left in the hands of JAMB to process your application.
- Your details will be updated immediately after JAMB Approves it.
JAMB Regularization for NYSC 2022 and Registration
How do I check my JAMB regularization? To check and carry out your Direct Entry or NYSC regularization, follow this steps.
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Select “Students” from the menu.
- Tap on the “check matriculation list” option
- Select your JAMB exam year in the first section.
- Type in your registration number in the second section.
- Click on the “fetch my details” option to see your details
How long does it take for JAMB regularization
It takes Three month for the confirmation and approval of the stamped indemnity regularization form by JAMB and your institution that gave you admission. Jamb will send you e-pin for you to print out your jamb admission letter.
Is JAMB regularization compulsory?
Yes! Jamb regularization is compulsory. It is compulsory for all graduates to be qualified for mobilization by the NYSC. For graduates to be qualified for NYSC mobilization, they must be cleared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Can JAMB Regularization be done twice?
Jamb regularization can be done twice. But you do not have to register for it again except for those who did it about some years back using the old method. Such will be required to re-register using the new method.
Requirements Needed for Regularization
The following are those requirement needed for jamb regularization:
- JAMB Profile
- Payment of JAMB Regularization fee of N10,000
- Indemnity form duly approved by your institution
How do I print my JAMB regularization slip?
- Visit the JAMB portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility/login.
- Login with your login details
- Select “Admission letter”
- Make the required payment
- Print out your slip
Jamb Approved Centers for Regularization
Currently, the only approved centre for jamb regularization is the JAMB OFFICE. But candidates who cannot do this by themselves can visit the nearest cyber café to carry out the process.
Meanwhile, if you wish to contact the JAMB office for other relevant issues and seek personal guidance and assistance, then contact the JAMB office via the following details.
- Official Site: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Email: email@example.com
- Headquarters: Bwari, ABUJA: P.M.B. 189, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Phone Contact: +2348166335513 or +2348123658955
How To Do JAMB Regularization 2022
- You need to create a Jamb profile or log in to your existing Jamb profile by CLICKING HERE
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Jamb Regularization Login Registration Procedures
Interested students should follow the procedure below to enable them in ascertaining their admission status as well as to comply with the statement that may appear against their name;
- Visit JAMB official portal @ www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box
- Click on the button: fetch my details
Your admission status will display either of the following;
- Congratulations you have been matriculated
- You are not on the matriculation list
- Print result slip
- You were not offered admission etc.
How To Do Jamb Regularization.
It is better to know if you are to do Jamb regularization sooner rather than later, only those applying for Direct Entry or NYSC face this issue the most, so follow the procedure listed below to know whether you are to do it or not:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2020)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
You are meant to get a message, showing your details, school, passport and the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND. If you saw your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for Direct entry (DE).
But if you got a message like ‘Sorry no admission is given yet‘…, then you need to regularize before applying for direct entry / NYSC.
When Is Jamb Regularization Deadline?
If you have any question concerning Jamb Regularization, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.