JAMB Site Login Application Portal 2021 Check JAMB E-Facility Portal Updates Here.
JAMB Site Login Application Portal: Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examinations (JAMB) Application Login form portal. JAMB Site Login Application Portal 2021 Check JAMB E-Facility Portal Updates Here.
JAMB Site Login Application Portal
JAMB website gives one assess to all of Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) services. This services include JAMB efacility, CAPS, registration, checking of result, admission status, printing of result and admission letter, and many more.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Introduction of JAMB CAPS
In furtherance of its commitment to continuous improvement and efficiency in the discharge of its mandate, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has developed the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) to automate the Admissions Process into the tertiary institutions, as another innovation from its stable.
CAPS streamlines the Admissions Process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admissions.
It makes candidates the focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programmes, expands admission opportunities.
Also, it eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research on the Education Sector in the country.
It also helps JAMB to refocus on its founding ideals as the Clearing House for admissions into the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
More on JAMB CAPS
Admissions Process has many stakeholders and actors whose roles and functions have been captured in CAPS. This User Guide (Tertiary Institutions Edition) provides information on how the Tertiary Institutions officers can operate and use the system to perform their own roles in the Admissions Process.
It includes the roles of Admission Officer or the organ of the Institution saddled with the internal Admission Process as well as the Heads of the Institution (Vice-Chancellors, Registrars and Provosts) who have the final approval.
CAPS not only automates the process, a number of other innovations are being introduced. And these include opportunities for candidates to confirm provisional admissions thus eliminating cases of candidates abandoning admissions;
market place to enable institutions source candidates from the available pool based on various criteria such as JAMB score, State, Local Government and even gender of the candidates;
Finally on JAMB CAPS
and the requirement for all awaiting O/L results candidates to upload their results into JAMB portal before being considered for admission.
In addition, admissions can be processed in batches as well as instantaneously with candidates being able to check their admission status at any point in time on the JAMB portal. This facility will also be available through the USSD code on the major telephone operators in the country.
The 2017 / 2018 Admission exercise will be conducted in dual mode: the current manual process will run in parallel with the implementation of CAPS.
However, since 2018 / 2019, the Admissions Process has been performed only using CAPS. It is expected that the dual mode implementation will provide sufficient opportunity for all the stakeholders to get familiar with the operations of the new system, obtain feedbacks and enhance the system for better delivery of the objectives.
Admission Letter Printing on the Jamb Site
The new upgrades to the JAMB Site has also made the printing of JAMB admission letters less cumbersome. Now you can have your admission letter stroll out of your printer with just a few clicks if follow these instructions;
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Brief Information about JAMB
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. READ MORE
The mission of Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education.
JAMB Official Website and Efacility Portal for 2021
Now you have understood what JAMB is about and its purpose let us move on to know the official website and portal of Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB website is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
JAMB Site Login Application Portal Links
From the website, you can be able to access lots of services offered by JAMB such as:
- Jamb Form
- Jamb Result
- Jamb Cut off Marks
- Jamb Admission Status
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Regularization Portal
- Jamb Change of Course & Others
- Jamb O’Level Upload Portal
- Jamb Subject Combination
- JAMB CBT Approved Centres
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
- List of State Universities in Nigeria
- List of Private Universities in Nigeria
- List of Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria
- List of State Polytechnic in Nigeria
- List of Private Polytechnic in Nigeria
- List of Federal College of Education in Nigeria
- List of State College of Education in Nigeria
- List of Private College of Education in Nigeria
If you have any questions concerning JAMB Site Login Application Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.