Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | www.jigpoly.edu.ng.
JIGPOLY Post UTME Form: Jigawa State Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
JIGPOLY Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
JIGPOLY ND Courses.
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening.
Interested candidates are advised to visit https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399
If you have any questions concerning JIGPOLY Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form
- Taraba State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Western Delta University (WDU) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.