Jobs in New York for Foreigners Get a Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Jobs in New York for Foreigners Get a Visa Sponsorship: The position will report to the Managing Vice President of Disney General Entertainment Labor Relations in New York and will support ABC Network News and Sports operations, ABC News Studios, Owned Television Station Operations, 20th Television, ABC Signature, FX Productions, Disney Branded Television, Nat Geo and their related productions and operations throughout the United States, Canada and abroad.
Jobs in New York for Foreigners Get a Visa Sponsorship
Flex Type Hybrid
– This role is considered a hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
|Post Name||Executive Counsel – Labor Relations|
|Expected Salary||USD 200000 To USD 220000 Per Year|
|Address||New York City, NY, United States 10036|
- Advise production, finance, distribution, publicity/marketing, creative, and business/legal affairs colleagues on the application of collective bargaining agreements, devising and recommending problem-solving solutions.
- Assisting and leading the negotiations of both single and multi-employer collective bargaining agreements including developing negotiation strategies and preparing proposals for negotiations.
- Monitoring implementation of negotiated contract terms (for example concerning wages, hours, and working conditions) to ensure compliance with terms of labor agreements.
- Investigating and addressing grievances brought by unions and guilds.
- Litigate labor arbitrations or other legal proceedings such as NLRB matters.
- perform legal research
- prepare exhibits
- interview witnesses
- prepare briefs and position statements
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the various industry labor organizations while effectively representing the company.
- Responding to Taft Hartley Fund Audit Requests.
- Sponsorship USA Jobs
- Australian Government Jobs
- British Government Recruitment
- Jobs in Europe through the European Commission
- UK Government Jobs in London through Commonwealth UK
- Warehouse Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for Foreigners
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 8+ years of relevant litigation or labor relations experience are strongly preferred.
- Must have strong analytical abilities, strategic thought, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work variable hours and travel as required.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships with clients and colleagues, including all levels of management, unions, and guilds.
- Proven team orientation and ability to work independently and manage competing priorities, yet seek guidance when appropriate.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (E.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) and working in a Windows environment;
- Reliability in handling confidential information; and
- A positive outlook, and a can-do attitude, and am prepared to deal with the unexpected in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in the entertainment and/or broadcast industry and interactions with industry unions and guilds preferred.
- Requires excellent academic credentials, a JD degree, and current State Bar membership. New York Bar membership preferred.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products, and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters, and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe.
With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished. This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
How to Apply For Jobs in New York for Foreigners Get a Visa Sponsorship
Kindly click on “Apply Now” below to start the application process below:
If you have any questions concerning Jobs in New York for Foreigners Get a Visa Sponsorship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.