Jobs that Offer visa Sponsorship in New Zealand 2022 Application Form Portal.
Jobs that Offer visa Sponsorship in New Zealand: This article is about Jobs in New-Zealand with Visa Sponsorship. A competent and seasoned Data Analyst is needed by New Zealand to join its Auckland-based Global UX team. You will work with a multicultural, multidisciplinary team at Accedo to create cutting-edge mobile and tablet user experiences.
Jobs in New-Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
The work environment is international and challenging. Your teammates will be in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, and India, giving you the chance to evolve your skill set whilst working with new technologies and exciting customers like Tata Sky, Les Mills, Paramount+, Foxtel, SBS, and 9Now.
- Waitrose Jobs
- British Airways Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Top 20 Highest Paying Career Jobs in the World
- Mumbai Top Paying Jobs and Education Qualification
- Proofreading Jobs Online No Experience Required
- How to Find a High Paying Jobs on Craigslist
- RN Jobs in NYC Hospitals Application
We strongly believe in career development and work in a forward-thinking, agile environment that is based on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Salary||NZD 50000 To NZD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Auckland, New Zealand 0614|
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver and grow engaging video experiences. We provide a combination of the products and services needed to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception to delivery and post-launch optimization.
Basic Responsibility for New Zealand Jobs for Filipino:
- Conduct thorough data and user behavior analysis of various clients’ information and analytics systems.
- Perform regular data integrity and quality audits for various customers.
- Find insights and suggest product improvements based on information gathered through various data implementations.
- Create engaging data strategy reports being shared with customers.
- Have experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, GDS, and Tableau, to help in building engaging presentations for clients and stakeholders.
- Assess and implement new or upgraded software and assist with strategic decisions on new data tracking for various customers.
- Communicate data strategy both internally and with clients, and build trust between clients and our design team
- Facilitate & drive customer workshop sessions.
- Have an understanding of UX and UI, with knowledge of other methodologies within HCD/UCD such as service design being highly regarded.
- Provide UX & design recommendations based on analytics, customer feedback, and best practices to our clients, in collaboration with the UX team.
- Advocate for Data Strategy among clients, partners, and internal teams (project managers, sales teams) to share our vision and goals.
- Direct communication with our customers.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Information Management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or a Similar Field|
Basic Skills for Jobs in New Zealand Jobs for Indian Experienced:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the Data Strategist role (agency experience preferred).
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
- Exposure to a range of analytics platforms (Google Analytics / Youbora / Segment).
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Knowledge of wireframing or prototyping tools such as Figma is a bonus.
- Knowledge of platform capabilities & restrictions.
- Exceptional ability to communicate strategic decisions both internally and with clients.
- Great communication skills in English, both oral and written, as a second language is an asset.
The best thing about us for Getting Jobs in New Zealand:
- We are a multicultural, dynamic team with creative professionals from around the world, inspiring and motivating on all aspects.
- We work on the bleeding edge of technology, designing for literally ALL platforms available in the market (iOS, Android, Windows, smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Voice Platforms, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality…).
- We have a brand new office located in the trendy center of Ponsonby, Auckland. A great work environment where you will love spending your days.
- We believe in career growth and development and will support learning across all disciplines.
- We host frequent staff social events that get us out of the office to enjoy some fun in the beautiful surroundings of Auckland.
Benefits of Working in New Zealand for Data Analyst Jobs Near Me:
Most common non-mandatory benefits in New Zealand. offer to employees. Many tech startups in New Zealand let employees get an extra-paid day off on their birthdays.
A flexible work environment might mean a physically flexible workspace or alternate location, or it might refer to employees’ ability to apply flexible working practices to their roles. Most tech companies give employees the option to work from home for a better work-life balance.
Employee assistance program:-
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are free and confidential counseling and support services for employees. Employees are provided with practical assistance whenever personal or work issues arise that may impact any area of life or wellbeing. The counseling may be specific or general, for example, budgeting assistance or CV writing skills. Organizations often offer EAP to their employees as part of their more comprehensive health and safety program or as part of initiatives for improved diversity and inclusion.
Many companies offer assistance in developing employee career paths. This may include internal and external professional training to ensure employees stay up to date, progress in their careers, and grow in an organization.
Companies may offer a range of different options to assist with the well-being of their employees. Things could include EAP, flexible working arrangements, fruits and snacks, and discounts on gym memberships and health insurance policies.
Most tech companies give new employees new laptops and ergonomic setups when joining the company.
New Zealand has a free public healthcare system. Some employers may offer Private Health Insurance to their staff, usually limited to senior roles.
Share options are commonly offered by tech employers who want to encourage staff participation in a company’s shared ownership.
Additional parental leave:-
Some organizations provide employees with extended paid parental leave. This extension needs to be agreed upon between the employee and employer.
Some companies let employees take unpaid leave for extended holidays while some offer unlimited paid time off.
Charity work leave:-
Some companies encourage charity work by offering time for it as paid leave.
Some Common Interview Questions for Data Analyst:
- Mention the differences between Data Mining and Data Profiling.
- Define the term ‘Data Wrangling in Data Analytics.
- What are the various steps involved in any analytics project?
- What are the common problems that data analysts encounter during analysis?
- Which technical tools you have used for analysis and presentation purposes?
- What are the best methods for data cleaning?
- What is the significance of Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)?
- Explain descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
How to Apply For Jobs that Offer visa Sponsorship in New Zealand
Kindly follow the application link below to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Jobs that Offer visa Sponsorship in New Zealand, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.