Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Microsoft – USA | How to Apply.
Jobs Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Microsoft – USA: There are a lot B.Tech jobs in USA, but this article will be focus on B.Tech Jobs in microsoft U.S. We will provide you with all the necessary requirements and application procedures.
Microsoft Software Engineer Salary $190000/Year
Microsoft pays Software Engineer $15,834 salary per month ($190,000 Annually)
|Post Name||Software Engineer (Website, Frontend) – Clipchamp|
|Expected Salary||USD 180000 To USD 190000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Microsoft – USA, Clipchamp is the go-to video platform with one simple mission: to empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing. Since 2016 we’ve attracted over seventeen million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning.
We’ve now joined Microsoft’s Office Media Group (OMG) – to empower every person and organization to achieve more with media. Building and maintaining strong connections across location and time is critical in the world we live in, and the emotional power of media – video, audio, and photos – makes it perfect for fostering personal connections and sharing information.
Our in-browser platform gives users access to professional video editing tools and features alongside a one million asset-strong stock library and hundreds of editable video templates. We’re the video platform that’s built with everyday editors and creators in mind.
About the Team
While Clipchamp is predominantly based in Australia, Office Media Group is a global team with offices in five countries. Joining Clipchamp means you’ll join a team of colleagues who live all around the world. We’re committed to each team member feeling connected, regardless of where they work and live.
- Waitrose Jobs
- British Airways Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Top 20 Highest Paying Career Jobs in the World
- Mumbai Top Paying Jobs and Education Qualification
- Proofreading Jobs Online No Experience Required
- How to Find a High Paying Jobs on Craigslist
- RN Jobs in NYC Hospitals Application
Clipchamp’s Technical Stack
Our video editing experience lives completely in the browser, which means pushing the boundaries of what web technologies can do. We hold a high bar for performance and user experience and invest in unique technologies like in-browser file caching, video composition, and video encoders.
Our frontend codebase is built on React, TypeScript, WebAssembly, service workers, and WebGL. On the backend, we use Python and are introducing C# for native apps and services. We deploy code to production daily, supported by a culture of automated testing and our dedicated engineering productivity team.
Responsibilities for Microsoft Remote Jobs:
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll be:
- Optimizing and Evolving the Clipchamp.com site including pre-signup experience, landing pages, and blog
- Expanding your knowledge of React, TypeScript, and web technologies
- Working with product managers, growth hackers, designers, and other developers to contribute ideas and plan the team’s roadmap
- Learning from customer feedback, running experiments, measuring and optimizing performance
- Accelerating your career in a truly innovative and global engineering team
|Education Required||B.Tech Graduates|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Qualifications for Microsoft Careers Azure DevOps Jobs:
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in frontend or full stack development
- Passion for learning new skills with the ability to thrive in a feedback-driven environment
- Someone who drives collaboration in your own team and across squads – you’re able to consider others’ ideas, implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements and empathize with users without breaking a sweat.
Bonus points if you:
- Love learning new languages and APIs
- Have experience with web standards and page load performance
- Have experience with static site generators and headless CMSes.
- Have an interest in running experiments, are data-driven and analytical
- Maxing out what browsers can do, that’s what we’re about! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in the browser, including encoding the final video – but we did!
Please note: All new employees of OMG/Clipchamp will be required to partake in a background check. Microsoft is an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- What programming languages are you proficient in?
- Tell us about a recent project you worked on.
- Which design patterns do you use most often?
- How do you explain technical information to non-technical audiences?
- ]What is a bucket sort algorithm? How do you use it?
- Describe the development life cycle and models for it.
- What are the most important factors to consider when designing scalable applications?
- How do you merge two sorted linked lists?
- How do you use abstract classes?
- What is the purpose of a CSS style sheet?
- What is immutability in Java?
- How do you populate a list in C#?
- What is the difference between black box and white box testing?
- What are the basic functions of a stack?
- What strategies do you use to make a program faster?
- What are functional and non-functional requirements?
- What were your responsibilities in your previous position?
- What is your process for starting a new project?
How to Apply For Jobs Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Microsoft – USA
Kindly follow the application link below to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Jobs Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Microsoft – USA, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.