John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship: The John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Sydney students.
John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
Founded in 1850, it is the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities.
This Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to an outstanding Masters by Research or PhD scholar to conduct research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the brain within the Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Sydney.
Benefits of John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship
A full-time Scholarship recipient will be provided with a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate as per the below duration and subject to funding availability:
1. Up to 2 years for a successful Masters by Research recipient who commenced their candidature prior to the 1 January 2019
2. Up to 1.75 years for a successful Masters by Research recipient who commenced their candidature on or after the 1 January 2019
3. A part-time Scholarship recipient will be provided with a stipend allowance equivalent to 50% of the full-time rate for up to the equivalent full-time duration outlined.
4. Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities fee are not provided for a successful recipient.
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Future Academy Africa Tech Scholarships
- Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Siemens China Scholarship
- The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships
Requirements for John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship
1. Have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled in a Masters at the Sydney Medical School.
2. Apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship.
3. Conduct research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the brain.
4. Also hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component, or equivalent.
If you have any questions concerning John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.