Joseph Ayo Babalola University Scholarship | JABU Admission Form 2022/2023.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Scholarship: JABU Admission Form 2022, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) Scholarship & Admission entry requirement has been published online for (BSc & PGD), www.jabu.edu.ng.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Scholarship
The management of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) has Open Scholarship and Admission Portal for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programme in the institution.
UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
Joseph Ayo Babalola University is licensed by the National Universities Commission to operate as a faith-based private University. It provides a serene atmosphere for learning and a sizable amount of financial aids in the form of partial scholarships. It is ideal for proper academic activities and character training.
JABU GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Prospective students wishing to apply for undergraduate admission into one of our colleges must possess any one of GCE, O Level, SSCE (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB or its equivalence with minimum credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at one or two sittings. Interested candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice of university to Joseph Ayo Babalola University are required to:
1. Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
2. Fill out our online application form or obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form.
3. Participate in the screening exercise.
** Prospective students still awaiting their results can also apply provided their results will be available by September of the intended year of study.
** Prospective postgraduate students will need to obtain a Joseph Ayo Babalola University application form to apply to any of our colleges. www.jabu.edu.ng.
Apply for Admission Here
As part of the university’s contribution to national development, welfare of its staff and Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, the Governing Council of Joseph Ayo Babalola University has reviewed and approved the implementation of the under listed partial scholarships:
1. 15% partial scholarship on tuition fees for members of staff that have their children at the university as full time students.
2. 30% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church members that have their children at Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
3. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for prospective students who intend to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts) and 60% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ordained pastors wishing to study Religious Studies (Bachelor of Arts).
4. Partial scholarships on tuition fees for siblings at the university are as follows:
(a) First child – full tuition fees (10% general discount on tuition fees).
(b) Second child – 15% scholarship on tuition fees.
(c) Third child – 20% scholarship on tuition fees.
5. 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church ministers’ children.
6. Partial scholarships for students of Agricultural Sciences, English History:
(a) General students – 30% discount on tuition fees.
(b) Christ Apostolic Church children – 50% discount on tuition fees.
7. 10% general discount on tuition fees for all students.
If you have any question concerning Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) Scholarship & Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.