Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session | ND Programmes.
KADPOLY Admission List: The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NSUK Admission List
- TASU Admission List
- FPTB HND Admission List
- FUWUKARI Admission List
- UNICAL Admission List
The management of the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released the approved Diploma, and National Diploma (ND) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Kaduna Polytechnic admission lists consist of names of successfully admitted candidate, which have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
How to Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://kadunapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your Kaduna Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
• Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
• Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
• Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
• Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
How to Check Kaduna Poly Admission List on JAMPB Portal
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.
If you have any questions concerning KADPOLY Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.