Kaduna State Government KDSG Recruitment Application Portal 2021.
Kaduna State Government KDSG Recruitment: Applications are invited into KDSG for Kaduna State Government various vacant positions in the ministry and medical and technical department, Apply for KDSG Jobs Recruitment 2021/2022 Today | KDSG Recruitment Advertisement is officially out.
Kaduna State Government KDSG Recruitment
Kaduna State Government is one of the major states in Nigeria. One etymological account states that Kaduna derived its name from the Gbayi ethnic group, which has lived there for centuries. The state is located in North-Western Nigeria.
Recommended: Kaduna State Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 For Secondary Schools Teachers
KDSG Health Recruitment Application Details
- As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a programme to expand citizen access to decent healthcare services.
- To this end, investments are being made in primary, secondary and tertiary health facilities. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses.
- KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
KDSG Recruitment Requirement
- Relevant certificates from recognised institutions
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (where applicable)
KDSG Volunteer Recruitment
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who wish to be enrolled as:
KDSG Volunteer Recruitment Responsibilities
Successful applicants shall upon enrolment, perform such functions as are specified in the Kaduna State Vigilance Service Law, 2016 and any other function as may from time to time be specified by the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
- Be above the age of 18 years;
- Be without any criminal record.
- Willing to work under the supervision of the Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs and the State Police Command.
- Be Nigerian citizens of sound mental health and moral character;
- Be resident within a community in Kaduna State for a continuous period of 7 years;
- How to Apply for the current Kaduna State Government Volunteers Recruitment:
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.kdsg.gov.ng
Kaduna State Government Recruitment Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: Kaduna State Government Scholarship
For more information: Visit official webpage
If you have any questions concerning Kaduna State Government KDSG Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.