Kano State Polytechnic Cut Off Marks | www.kanopoly.edu.ng.
Kano State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark: Kano State Polytechnic, (KANOPOLY), Cut Off Marks for JAMB, and Departmental for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is out. The candidate that scored the required cut-off mark and above will be eligible to participate in the KANOPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise. Check below to See KANOPOLY Cut Off Mark.
KANOPOLY Cut Off Mark
The management/authority of The Kano State Polytechnic, Kano State,(KANOPOLY), has released the cut off mark / departmental cut off mark for the 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes admission exercise.
KANOPOLY JAMB Cut Off Mark
A minimum score of 120 and above, is required from a Candidate, in the last UTME, before being eligible for the in Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) admission screening exercise.
KANOPOLY Departmental Cut off Marks
Below is a list of available programmes in Kano State Polytechnic and thier specific departmental cut-off mark:
- Architectural Technology ====>120
- Art and Design ====>120
- Banking and Finance ====>120
- Building Technology ====>120
- Business Administration and Management ====>120
- Chemical Engineering Technology ====>120
- Computer Engineering ====>120
- Computer Science ====>120
- Cooperative Economics and Management ====>1520
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering ====>120
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology ====>120
- Hospitality Management ====>120
- Office Technology and Management ====>120
- Pharmaceutical Technology ====>120
- Printing Technology ====>120
- Public Administration ====>120
- Quantity Surveying ====>120
- Science Laboratory Technology ====>120
- Textile Technology ====>120
- Welding and Fabrication Technology ====>120
- Kaduna Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
- Kogi State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
- Kwara State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
If you have any questions concerning KANOPOLY Cut Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.