KASU New Faculty of Education | Kaduna State University.
Students will be admitted into the new Programmes with effect from 2019/2020 Academic session;
KASU Faculty of Education Courses
- Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Geography, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
- Education/Hausa, B.A. (Ed.)
- Education/Chemistry B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Biology B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Mathematics B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Physics B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Arabic B.A (Ed.) .
- Education/Islamic Studies B.A (Ed.)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies, B.A (Ed.)
- List of Courses Offered in KASU
- KASU Academic calendar
- KASU Admission List 1st & 2nd batch
- KASU Registration Procedures for 2019/2020 (Fresh & returning student)
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State law promulgated in May 2004. The promulgation followed the need of boosting higher education in the northern and the southern parts of the state. Consequently, two campuses were approved: one in Kaduna and the other in Kafanchan. The Kaduna campus took off first, running basic degree programmes. Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, the then executive governor of Kaduna State and Visitor to the university, appointed Professor Idris Abdulkadir to be the pro-chancellor and chairman of the Governing Council while Professor Abubakar Sani Sambo was appointed the first vice-chancellor. Professor Aminu S. Mikailu, took over from Professor Sambo as second vice-chancellor when the latter was appointed by the Federal Government to head the Nigerian Energy’s Commission. Professor E.M. Abdurrahman was the third VC, Professor W.B Quirix was appointed as the fourth VC before Professor Muhammad Tanko who took over from January, 2017. The current Pro-chancellor is Professor S. U. Abdullahi.
If you have any question concerning KASU New Faculty of Education Programmes, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.