Kaduna State University Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020 | UTME & DE.
KASU Part-Time Admission Form: Kaduna State University, KASU Part-Time Form Under The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is now on sale. Interested and suitably qualified candidates can now apply for application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KASU Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the School of Continuing Education, Kaduna State University (KASU), part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The application form portal is now available online.
KASU Part-Time Courses.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above. In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
- All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Go to KASU portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng.
- Click on register button and fill the required information.
- Confirm your email address and these the login details to login.
- Click on the link “proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only in to the given KASU account as processing fee.
- When successful, logout of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: [email protected]
If you have any questions concerning KASU Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Al-Qalam University Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Tansian University Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- RSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session [Evening & Weekend]
- UNIUYO Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.