Kaduna State University Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022 | UTME & DE.
KASU Part-Time Admission Form: Kaduna State University, KASU Part-Time Form Under The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is now on sale. Interested and suitably qualified candidates can now apply for application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KASU Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the School of Continuing Education, Kaduna State University (KASU), part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. The application form portal is now available online.
KASU Part-Time Courses.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
New KASU Part-Time Degree Courses
- B.A. Arabic
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.A. English
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. Islamic Studies
KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above. In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
- All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
- JAMB Part-Time Registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for the part-time degree programme and select SCEKASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Use your JAMB Application Number to access the KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your Computer OR any Mobile device.
- Click on the login button (green button).
- Your Username is your Jamb part-time Application Number (eg 12345678BG) Your Password is your JAMB Number Minus the first and last character, (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as JAMB Number. Click on the link “proceed with payment to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only into the given KASU account as a processing fee.
- When successful, log out of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration
- Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) as a screening fee.
Payment should be made online using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve and Master) card or by visiting any commercial bank for the payment to the understated account:
KASU SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: Support@kasu.edu.ng.
Deadline: 31st MAY, 2022
If you have any questions concerning KASU Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Al-Qalam University Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Tansian University Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form
- RSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- UNIUYO Part-Time Degree Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.