Kaduna State University (KASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020.
KASU Post UTME Form: Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME / Direct Entry screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out for sale, Candidate that Scored the required KASU Cut off mark and above is eligible for the KASU direct entry / Post UTME Screening exercise.
KASU Post UTME / DE Form
The Kaduna State University (KASU) hereby informs all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME and direct-entry screening form, Apply below.
NOTE: The Registration Exercise for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 17th August 2020. KASU post UTME registration is still ongoing.
KASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
See Also: KASU Registration Procedure
KASU Application Deadline: 29th November, 2020
If you have any questions concerning KASU Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.