KDU Post UTME Form: KolaDaisi University post UTME form for 2021/2022 Session is out for sale, KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
KDU Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KolaDaisi University Cut Off Mark is 140 and above from Jamb Utme.
NOTE: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
KDU Admission Requirements.
- Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- At least 160 Score in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
- Fill your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on the SUBMIT button.
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening
Post -UTME screening for the 2021/2022 Academic Session commences on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, and would subsequently hold every Tuesday and Thursday of the week between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm for interested candidates.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercises.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for 2021 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Please bring along a copy of:
- Application form submitted online;
- Credentials – (SSCE, NECO, etc.);
- Jamb score printout.
For further inquiries, call 08084301409 or 07037953524 Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144.
If you have any questions concerning KDU Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.