Know your Worth Quotes: Do you know that people who lack self-confidence typically struggle to attain success despite their skills? As a result of this, our “Know Your Worth” quotes will help you live a happy, self-loving, and successful life.
Know your Worth Quotes to Inspire Everyone Around You
Many people have a hard time letting go of deep-seated self-esteem difficulties because they keep holding on to disparaging things said about them rather than knowing their genuine worth or value within.
Here are some of the most motivating and “know your worth” quotes. You’ll also learn when and why it’s essential to recognize your worth.
Self Esteem Quotes
1. ”The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.”- Mark Twain.
2. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.”- Barbara De Angelis.
3. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.”- Warsan Shire.
4. “Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work.” Believe it’s possible and believe in yourself. Because after you’ve decided what you want, you have to believe it’s possible for you, not just for other people. Then you need to seek models, mentors, and coaches.” Jack Canfield
5. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are.” “All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” Jodi Picoult
6. “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel.” “If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.”- Sam Walton
You are Worth it Quote
7. “Know your worth and don’t settle for anything else.” “You were born to win!” — June Doyle
8. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself.” “We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem.” We cannot draw more attention to ourselves than we believe – Iyanla Vanzant
9. “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” – Margaret Thatcher
10. “It’s surprising how many people go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward others are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.” Sydney J. Harris
11. “Action is a high road to self-confidence and esteem.” Where it is open, all energies flow toward it. “It comes readily to most people, and its rewards are tangible.” Bruce Lee
12. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.” “Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” Thaddeus Golas
13. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”- Unknown.
14. “If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.”- Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Quote about Self-Worth
15. “He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.”- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
16. “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.”- Abraham Joshua Heschel.
17. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”- Edmund Hillary.
18. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Unknown.
19. “A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror.” Sigmund Freud
20. “When you feel good about yourself, others will feel good about you, too.” – Jake Steinfeld.
21. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.”- Louise Hart.
22. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”- Winston Churchill.
23. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be big yourself.”- Corita Kent.
24. “Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.”- Helen Keller.
25. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.”- Lou Holtz.
26. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”- Jean Shinoda Bolen.
27. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.”- Samuel Johnson.
28. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”- Eric Hoffer.
- Letter of Resignation Email Professional Writing Tips
- When Does Millennials Age Starts? Gen Z, Explained
- Liar Quotes for When You have Been Lied to and Manipulated
- 27 Funny Memes about Being Bored at Work or Home
- Best Printable Inspirational Quote Coloring Pages
Self Confidence Quotes
29. “Tough situations build healthy people.”- Unknown
30. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will do nothing with it.”- M. Scott Peck.
31. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.”- Bruce Lee.
32. “Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.”- Brian Tracy
33. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are–what others say is irrelevant.”- Nic Sheff.
Know Your Worth Quotes
34. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”- Norman Vincent Peale.
35. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.”- Wendy Wasserstein.
36. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck.
37. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.”- Dalai Lama.
38. “Self-worth comes from one thing–thinking that you are worthy.”- Wayne Dyer.
39. “You are powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.”- Yogi Bhajan
40. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.”- Dr. Asa Don Brown
Self Worth Quotes
41. “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. Know your worth!”- Terry Mark
42. “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized, and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
43. “Know your worth and believe in it.” Live your life accordingly. “No one will dare let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
44. “Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness.”- Ram Dass
45. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual but also have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
46. “Our self-respect tracks our choices.” Every time we act in harmony with our authentic selves and our hearts, we earn respect. It is that simple. “Every choice matters.” – Dan Coppersmith
47. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.”- William Shakespeare.
48. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller.
49. “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.”- Unknown
50. “Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much, there’s nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.” – Karl Lagerfeld
Many people keep holding onto some derogatory things thrown at them rather than knowing their worth. Therefore, it is always essential to know and realize your self-worth with these Know your Worth Quotes.
If you have any questions concerning Know your Worth Quotes to Inspire Everyone Around You, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.