Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form 2020 | ND Full-Time.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME: Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, See Requirement and how to apply for Kogi State Poly Form.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Information: KSU second batch Post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled for Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th December, 2020. You are requested to login into the University portal and print your date for the screening.
See Also: Kogi State Polytechnic Courses
Kogi State Poly ND Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly Form Screening.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(c) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(d) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Kogi State Poly Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on Apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as a default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
Note: KSP management strongly advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening:
- Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Kogi State Poly Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- GSPB Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- COEWARRI / DELSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Session
- COEWARRI Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- COEWARRI / UNIBEN Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.