Kogi State Teachers Recruitment 2022 in Public Secondary Schools across the State | STETSCOM.
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment: The Kogi State Science, Technical Education and Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with qualifications in Education related fields for its 2022 teacher recruitment exercise.
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- FCSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
The Kogi State Science, Technical Education and Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with qualifications in Education related fields to apply for teaching vacancies in Public Secondary Schools across the State as detailed below:
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment – Available Teaching Positions
- Agricultural Science Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
Social Science/Commercial Subjects
- Civic Education
- Business Studies
- Trade Subjects
- Financial Accounting
- Home Management
- Social Studies
- English Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- French Language
Technical and Vocational Subjects
- Carpentry and Woodworks
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Welding and Steel Fabrication
Kogi State Teachers Recruitment – Required Minimum Qualifications
- Applicants must possess University Degree in Education and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Education in relevant subjects to be taught or in related disciplines.
How to Apply for Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Applications are to be submitted in the office of the Executive Chairman, Science, Technical Education and Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS and E-mail for the pre-employment aptitude test.
- Application Opens on Tuesday, May 24 Monday and closes on June 11, 2022.
- The general public is to be aware that:
- Teachers affected by staff audit are to be recalled provided that soch teachers were not disengaged on account of fraud or criminality.
- There will be absorption of qualified PTA teachers who have record of satisfactory and consistent performance in the schools where they are serving.
- Retired teachers with physical energy and mental capacity who are willing to be engaged on contract basis.
If you have any questions concerning Kogi State Teachers Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.