KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2021 for Secondary School Leavers.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Application Form: KPMG Nigeria is now accepting applications from eligible secondary school leavers for its 2021 university scholarship program.
KPMG Nigeria welcome you to latest scholarship programme for 2021 exercise. You can now fund your education with KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must posess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- African Union (AU) Democracy and Governance in Africa
- Pan African University Scholarships for Africans
- Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme Application Form
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) Scholarship Award
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 11:59PM, Friday, 8 October 2021.
Kindly note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above-stated eligibility criteria will be invited for a test.
If you have any questions concerning KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.