Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE) Ankpa Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Form: Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa NCE full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Form
- Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal via Url: http://portal.kscoeankpa.edu.ng/
- Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
- Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
- Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
- Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
- Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
- Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
- Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further instructions.
KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Screening Date
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates who have successfully purchased application form online for admission into Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa that, the College has scheduled Post UTME examination as follows:
Venue: The College ICT Centre
Time: 9:00 am Prompt
All candidates are advised to come with their online Application Form print out.
For more enquiries, contact: +2348036332725, +2347061823423.
- KWCOE Post UTME Screening Form
- AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form
- COEAKWANGA Post UTME Screening Form
- ASCOEA Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning KSCOE Ankpa Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this