Kogi State University (KSU) Cut Off Mark | JAMB & Departmental.
KSU Cut Off Mark: Kogi State University, KSU admission cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released by the institution.
KSU Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kogi State University, Anyigba wish to inform the general public that there have released minimum cut-off mark required for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
See Also: KSU Courses
KSU Cut-Off Mark
Post-UTME Departmental Cut-Off Mark:
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with the requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
See the cut-off mark for the individual programme below:
|S/N||PROGRAMMES||Approved cut off marks|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture||140|
|3||Food science and Technology||140|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||140|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||140|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||140|
|9||History and International studies||140|
|13||Education & biology||140|
|14||Education & Chemistry||140|
|15||Education & Mathematics||140|
|16||Education & Physics||140|
|17||Education & Christian religious knowledge||140|
|18||Education & Islamic studies||140|
|19||Education & English language||140|
|20||Education & Economics||140|
|21||Education & Geography||140|
|22||Education & Social studies||140|
|23||Human kinetics & Health education||140|
|24||Education Administration & Planning||140|
|25||Library and Information science||140|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||160|
|29||Banking and Finance||140|
|32||Animal and Environmental Biology||140|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||140|
|44||Geography & Planning||140|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
JAMB Cut Off Mark:
Only candidates with UTME Score of 140 and above and with the requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise
KSU Admission Cut Off Mark.
JAMB Cut Off Mark:
Only candidates with UTME Score of 140 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
Recommended: KSU Post utme form
If you have any questions concerning KSU admission cut-off mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.