Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022.
KSU Post UTME Form: The Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-UTME and Direct entry screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session, Post utme candidate that scored the required cut off mark and above are eligible to apply.
KSU Post UTME
Kogi State University ALSO known as Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU, Anyigba, invites application from suitably qualified candidate for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, Candidate who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE are eligible to apply for the admission screening exercise, KSU Screening Exercise will take place between Monday 15th November and Tuesday 30th November 2021 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates.
This is to inform all prospective students and the general public that the 2021/2022 Admission process has been put on hold until further notice. All candidates should reframe from effecting the change of course until new guidelines are released.
All inconveniences regretted.
The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination
KSU Post UTME Application Form
NOTE: Candidate Printouts will show date for various department and course screening date and venue. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including the English Language (and Mathematics for programs in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programs in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check ››› KSU Cut-Off Marks for 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- The diploma must be in the course applied
NOTE: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect a change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combinations for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME / DE Screening
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Thursday 30th September 2021 and end on Saturday 13th November 2021. at midnight.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first login.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil, and/or any electronic gadgets.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 15th November and Tuesday 30th November 2021 for UTME and Direct-Entry Candidates.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required strictly stick to these dates.
Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be process without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting the 2020 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
If you have any questions concerning KSU Post UTME, Examination Date & Screening date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- EkoUNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.