Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020 | www.ksusta.edu.ng.
KSUSTA Post UTME / DE Screening Form: Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA post UTME, and Direct Entry screening exercise form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to apply for KSUSTA Direct Entry & Post UTME Form below.
KSUSTA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or it’s equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Friday, 1st November, 2019.
Recommended: KSUSTA Departmental Cut Off Mark
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgment Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Admission.
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
If you have any questions concerning KSUSTA Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.