Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees: The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) has released the amounts to be paid by the Nigerian and foreign postgraduate students as school fees for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the postgraduate students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as registration fee for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
The registration fees for PG Programme 2021/2022 academic session is as given below:
(A) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Nigerian:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦130,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦110,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦90,000.00.
(B) Registration Fee Per Session Per Student for Foreigner:
- 1. Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programme: ₦170,000.00
- 2. M.Sc. Programme: ₦150,000.00
- 3. PGD Programme: ₦130,000.
Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostel are to pay an additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Please Note: The Tuition Fee breakdown will be made available sooner
Meanwhile, newly admitted students are to pay ₦10,000.00 acceptance fee to the below account statement: (Be informed that only the acceptance fee is payable to the account below)
Account Name: Postgraduate School/KSUSTA
Account No: 4003060886
Bank: Eco Bank Plc
- KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List
- UNILORIN Postgraduate School Fees
- University of Uyo Postgraduate school Fees
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Postgraduate School Fees
- Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) Postgraduate School Fees
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Postgraduate School Fees
If you have any questions concerning KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.