Kano University of Science and Technology Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020 | www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
KUST Post UTME Form: Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST Direct Entry / Post UTME Registration screening admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is now online for sale.
KUST Post UTME Form
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil hereby invites all interested and suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
KUST Admission Form Eligibility
- UTME candidates with a score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening. Check KUST Departmental Cut-Off Marks here.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 28th September to Friday 30th October 2020.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date, venue, and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with a print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil, and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose the Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
KUST Post UTME Form Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020
If you have any questions concerning KUST Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- OYSCATECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [NCE]
- BOSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Form for 2020/2021 Session
- OAU Post UTME Screening Examination Date for 2020/2021 Session
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session