KUST Registration Procedures | www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
KUST Registration Procedure: Kano University Of Science And Technology, KUST registration update procedure for 2020/2021 academic session fresh and returning undergraduate students.
KUST Registration Procedure
The Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil directs all the students of the institute to visit the university portal to update their registration.
KUST Registration Procedure update is:
The procedure for the registration is as follows:
- Log in – student.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Online Registration – USING INVOICE
- Click on FINANCE and select PAYMENT
- Select Bank: This allows you to generate an invoice. Click on Generate Invoice button to proceed.
Note: Make a bank transfer to the account number generated on the invoice.
- Online using card or live bank transfer. Click on Make Payment, Gateway page will open. Once payment is completed, proceed to print your payment receipt.
- Payment of Faculty, Departmental and Course fees. Once you pay your registration you can go ahead to pay your faculty, departmental and association charges via the system. GO TO FINANCE MENU – CLICK ON PAYMENTS – ONLINE
Course payment is only applicable to the following courses:
- CSC1 301
- GST Courses
- Physics Practical
- Chemistry practical
- To reserve hostel, ensure that payment of tuition, faculty, departmental, course fee (if applicable) is complete
- To reserve a hostel, go to Hostel Menu
- – Click on Reserve room
- – Click on Make reservation
Note: Hostel reservation lapsed after 24 hours and student cannot reserve again for the session.
- 25th January – 8th February 2021 – Online registration procedure is available via link: https://student.kustwudil.edu.ng. All payment of any methods should be completed no later than 8th February 2021 to avoid a late fee penalty (N5,000)
- 9th February – 16th February 2021 – Late Registration; Penalty of (N5,000.00) will be imposed for any registration made during this period
- 17th February 2021 – Portal closed
- 18th February 2021 – Termination process; Action to be taken by the University against a student who failed to register
- 15th March – 19th March 2021 – Add & Drop
If you have any questions concerning KUST Registration Procedure, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- UPSA Registration Procedures for 2020/2021 Academic session
- NTC Examination Registration Procedures 2020/2021
- BUK Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 New & Returning Student
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fees Payment & Registration Procedures