Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form: Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the post UTME screening application admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Apply for KWARA POLY Post UTME below.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form
The Kwara State Polytechnic hereby invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise. (www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng)
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2020 UTME.
Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State Poly Post UTME Screening.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form
Your Next Steps will be:
1, Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
2, Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on the CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on the Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
3, Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay
4, After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
5, You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Please Note the following:
- The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 13th September 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates can start to check the result of the screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form Application Deadline: 26th September 2020
If you have any questions concerning Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- List of Courses Offered in Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State
- KWARA POLY ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | FT & PT
- Offa Poly (FPO) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- OFFA POLY Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session (ND Full-Time)
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Session.