Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021.
KWARA TESCOM Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal: The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) invite applications from eligible BSc holders for its teaching vacancies for the 2021/2022 year.
KWARA TESCOM Teachers Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the Kwara State Senior Secondary Schools.
Latest Information: The Kwara State Government has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date is 27th January 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply. Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February 2021.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Requirements
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Available Positions
Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
How to Apply for Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule:
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February 2021 to Saturday 13th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement, i.e. Application portal, will be open from Sunday 3rd January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 2021 by 12:00 am midnight.
If you have any questions concerning KWARA TESCOM Teachers Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.