Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
KWASU Business School Admission Form: Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- UNIABUJA Business School
- List of Best Business Schools in Canada
- Manchester Business School
- Formazione Business School
- Chicago Business School Application
- INCAE Business School Application
- NOUN Business School (NBS) Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KBS Professional Master’s Degree Programmes run for a minimum of 18 months.
Modes of Entry:
- Executive Part-Time
- Weekend Part-Time
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution.
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration with the following options
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy…and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
KWASU Business School Tuition
The tuition fee for the Regular Part-Time Master’s Degree programmes is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120,000) for the first session the second session, while the Executive Master’s and one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) for programmes is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session. The fees per session are payable in two equal instalments.
How to Apply for KWASU Business School Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The application fee is twenty thousand naira Only (#20,000)
Deadline: September 30, 2022.
For Further Enquiries, Please Contact
- Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- Dr Musa |. Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Business School Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.