Kwara State University (KWASU) Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
KWASU HND to B.Sc Conversion Programme Form: Kwara State University, KWASU Top Up Degree and HND Conversion programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform the general public and University Community that the Institute of Professional and Continuous Education (IPCE) of the Kwara State University has commenced the sale of online application forms for the attached Top Up/HND Conversion Programme for 2022/2023 Stream II May diet admission.
KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Admission Form
The KWASU HND Conversion programme addresses the dichotomy between B.Sc. and HND certificate holders. The major aim is to provide a level playing field, by way of a Bachelor’s degree programme, to HND holders determined to beat discriminations in the world of work.
This programme also provides a platform on which a university degree holder, hitherto dissatisfied with his/her class of degree, could “top up” and come out better.
In the same vein, a holder of a University degree who may wish to cross into other related disciplines is afforded the opportunity through this programme. Ultimately, the programme is designed to promote self-actualization and imbue professional fulfilment with dignity.
KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Available programme
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
1. B. Agric. With the following options:
a. Agricultural Economics
b. Agricultural Extension
d. Animal Production
e. Crop Protection
f. Horticulture and Landscaping
g. Soil science
2. B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B. Sc. Ed. Business Education
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
1. B. Eng. Agricultural & Biological Engineering
2. B. Eng. Civil Engineering
3. B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
5. B. Eng. Material Science & Engineering
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Accounting
2. B. Sc. Finance
3. B. Sc. Business Administration
4. B. Sc. Tourism & Hospitality Management
5. B. Sc. Economics
6. B. Sc. Public Administration
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1. B. Library and Information Science
2. B. Sc. Computer Science
3. B. Sc. Mass Communication
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
1. B. Sc. Biochemistry
2. B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
3. B. Sc. Microbiology
4. B. Sc. Statistics
5. B. Sc. Physics and Material Science
5. B. Sc. Geology
The tuition fee for the programmes in N140,000 per session for all Nigerian candidates regardless of the state of origin, payable only after the candidate has been offered admission.
KWASU offers students the opportunity to pay in THREE INSTALMENTS per session. Candidates would also be required to pay N10,000 only for the Utility and Administration charge per semester.
How to Apply for KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Admission Form
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit our website: myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Fill the application form by supplying your details
- Click on “Register”
- Click on “Save and Proceed to Payment” to make a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500)
- Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly
- Submit the form by clicking on “submit application”
For more enquiries: 08034292139, 08035728888, 08031163417.
Deadline: November 30, 2022.
Resumption date: 6th January, 2023.
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission Letter
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List
- IAUE HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form
- Universities in Ghana Admission Conversions of NCE/HND/IPED/ATHE into BSc
- Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) HND Conversion Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning KWASU HND to B.Sc Conversion, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.