Kwara State University Notice to Graduating Students | www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Notice to Graduating Students: The Kwara State University (KWASU) management has published necessary hints for mobilization of graduating students.
KWASU Notice to Graduating Students
This is to inform all graduating students of KWASU to present the following documents for collection of Mobilization form from the Student’s Affairs Office.
Recommended: How to Check KWASU List of Graduating Student
NECESSARY HINTS FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATING STUDENTS
- Jamb Admission letter
- Hostel payment slip
- Hostel exemption form
- Hostel exemption payment slip
- University ID card
- MLS/COMMUNITY/PUBLIC HEALTH students should present evidence of registration with their National Coordinating Council
The graduating students are also to note the following:
- Confirm your name on the JAMB Matriculation list at JAMB website.
- Make sure you fill your mobilization forms with names which appear on your O/level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB), JAMB RESULTS and JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- All other data like Date of Birth; LGA; Sex; State; and Class of Degree must be accurate
- NYSC would no longer accept abbreviation of names on the Mobilization list so, DO NOT abbreviate your name
- In line with the NYSC directives, you are advised to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) before graduation as it is a requirement for the NYSC online registration.
- Female graduating students are advised to desist from painting of ‘LELE (HENNA)’ on perm/hand to avoid inability to have a successful thumb-printing at NYSC Orientation Camps which could hinder camp registration.
- All graduates who had neither served nor collected NYSC Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Letter should come for collection of Mobilisation form for processing of issuance of necessary document to them by NYSC.
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Notice to Graduating Students, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Redeemer’s University Nigeria Notice on Resumption
- AFIT Notice to Students Resumption
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Resumption Date
- FULAFIA Notice to Part-Time Students on Regularization of Admission
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Notice on Postponement of Resumption
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.