Kwara State University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Post UTME Form: Kwara State University (KWASU) has started selling its Post UTME pre-admission screening admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. KWASU post UTME Screening form can now be purchase here >>> www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Post UTME Form
The management of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates who choose Kwara State University as their first choice of institution in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for KWASU Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
KWASU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts from Friday 17th September 2021 and closes on Friday 1st October 2021.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly be using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
KWASU Post UTME Form Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Kings University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUAM Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- KWARA POLY Post UTME Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.