Kwara State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Post UTME Form: Kwara State University (KWASU) has started selling its Post UTME pre-admission screening admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session. KWASU post UTME Screening form can now be purchase here >>> www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Post UTME Form
The management of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates who choose Kwara State University as their first choice of institution in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for KWASU Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
KWASU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts on Monday 8th August 2022, and closes on 30th November 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly be using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
KWASU Post UTME Form Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Kings University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUAM Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- KWARA POLY Post UTME Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.