Kwara State University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022 | www.kwasu.edu.ng.
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form: Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete,School of Postgraduate Studies has started selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes (Full Time) of Kwara State University, Malete for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Recommended: Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Courses
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
a. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
The following shall qualify for the Postgraduate Diploma admission.
i) Graduates of Kwara State University or other recognized Universities.
ii) Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) (not HD) with minimum of Credit pass or its equivalent in relevant areas.
iii) Candidates who hold qualifications other than the above, which are acceptable to the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
iv) In addition to (i) – (iii) above, a candidate must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
The duration of the PGD Programme is a minimum of 2 semesters and a maximum of 4 semesters.
b. Master Degree (Academic)
The following shall qualify for the Masters’ degree admission:
i) Graduates of Kwara State University or other recognized universities who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
ii) Candidates with Second Class Lower Division may, however, be considered for admission. Such candidates may be subjected to qualifying examination.
iii) In addition to above, a candidate must satisfy the university’s requirements for matriculation.
Candidates to be considered for admission into the Pre-Ph.D. degree programmes should have obtained a Master degree with a minimum of 50% cumulative (Weighted) Average Score. Such candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
d. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) Degree Programmes
Candidates to be considered for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree programme should have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum Cumulative (Weighted) Average Score of 60%. Such candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
KWASU Postgraduate Programmes Duration & Structure of.
- Full-Time: The minimum period allowed for Masters degree programme (Full Time) is three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. The minimum period allow for Pre-Ph.D is two semesters and the maximum is four semesters. The minimum period allowed for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree programmes (Full Time) is six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters.
- All Academic Programmes will be by a combination of Course Work and Research.
How to Apply for KWASU Postgraduate Form.
a). Applicants seeking admission into the University’s Postgraduate Programme should first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
b). Sale of application forms begins on 24th October, 2022
c). All completed application forms are to be submitted not later than 15th November 2022
d). Application form fee is N30,000:00. (Thirty Thousand Naira only)
e). All candidates must apply for their official Bachelor or Master degree academic transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Kwara State University, Malete.
Procedure for Payment
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on create an account.
- Enter few details as requested in the first form and click continue.
- Click make payment.
- Enter your ATM Card information requested to make payment.
- Application number is generated after successful payment.
- Write down your application number and click OK.
- You will be logged in automatically to complete your application stages.
- Upon completion, print out your completed application and payment receipt.
Note that payment is strictly with Interswitch MasterCard or Verve Card.
KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form Application Deadline: November 2022
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form
- AUN Postgraduate Admission Form
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.