Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Exercise 2021.
KWSUBEB Teachers Recruitment: The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWARA-SUBEB) hereby invites applications from eligible NCE holders for its teaching vacancies for the 2021/2022 year.
KWSUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the Kwara State basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
Latest Information: The Kwara State Government has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date is 27th January 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply. Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February 2021.
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Available Positions
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.
If you have any questions concerning KWSUBEB Teachers Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.