Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021/2022 Application Portal.
Lagos Scholarship and Bursary Award: The Lagos State Scholarship Board (LSSB) invite applications from eligible indigenes of Lagos for its 2021/2022 Scholarship and Bursary award. See how to apply for Lagos State Scholarship / award Board.
Lagos Scholarship and Bursary Award
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matter within the state, it grants scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institution of full-time studies in other to assist these students financially.
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award Requirements
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- (a) An Oba and
- (b) Local Government Council
- Letter of Current Admission.
- Student’s Identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Academic Certificates obtained.
- JAMB result slip.
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the payment receipt.
- Downloaded application form.
- Any other documentary evidence.
Please ensure that your forms are procured directly
How to Apply for Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award
The application process for Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award
- Visit https://lagosscholarship.org and click on ‘to continue registration’ on the tab
- Fill in all required details to start the Application
- Click on ‘Start Application’
- A pop up will display A GENERATED PIN, write down the pin for future references.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A page will display the SCHOLARSHIP OR BURSARY option, pick what you applying for and Add the pin which was generated earlier on to the available tab.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Then you’ll generate a Web GUID (it is a payment code that’ll process your payment).
(Note: Kindly write down the code for reference purpose.)
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Make payment with your preferred option. (Note it’s best to make payment with your card)
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- After completing the payment process, a successful page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Print Revenue Receipt’ link below to generate evidence of payment.
- Go back to the Lagos State Scholarship board Home page, click on ‘Payment Validator’on the top tab.
- Input your payment reference code (Web GUID)
- Click on ‘GENERATE APPLICATION ID’
- Payment successful Page will be displayed, Stating ‘Your Application ID has been sent your mail and Phone number.
- Continue with filling the forms
DOING ALL THIS SUCCESSFULLY, you can say you are done with registering either your BURSARY or SCHOLARSHIP form.
If you have any questions concerning Lagos Scholarship and Bursary Award, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.